Class Information & Remote Learning
Please click on the individual class tabs to see termly curriculum overviews plans and any information about remote learning.
If your child needs to use a smartphone or tablet to access Google Classroom, please can they download the: Google Classroom, Google Meet, Google Docs and Google Slides apps. The username and password remain the same on all of the apps (the one that school has provided).
These resources can be used to support parents and carers to keep their children safe online:
- support for parents and carers to keep children safe online, which outlines resources to help keep children safe from different risks online and where to go to find support and advice
- guidance on staying safe online which includes information on security and privacy settings
- Thinkuknow provides advice from the National Crime Agency (NCA) on staying safe online
- Parent info is a collaboration between Parentzone and the NCA providing support and guidance for parents from leading experts and organisations
- Childnet offers a toolkit to support parents and carers of children of any age to start discussions about their online life, to set boundaries around online behaviour and technology use, and to find out where to get more help and support
- Internet matters provides age-specific online safety checklists, guides on how to set parental controls on a range of devices, and a host of practical tips to help children get the most out of their digital world
- London Grid for Learning has support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online, including tips to keep primary aged children safe online
- Net-aware has support for parents and carers from the NSPCC, including a guide to social networks, apps and games
- Let’s Talk About It has advice for parents and carers to keep children safe from online radicalisation
- UK Safer Internet Centre has tips, advice, guides and other resources to help keep children safe online, including parental controls offered by home internet providers and safety tools on social networks and other online services